Curcumin is biological active compound present in Turmeric Rhizome (Curcuma longa). The turmeric rhizome contains approximately 3% curcuminoids (curcumin, demethoxycurcumin and bis-demethoxycurcumin) which are polyphenols, responsible for health benefits of turmeric.
2. What are health benefits of curcumin?
Curcumin has been the subject of much interest and research over the last few decades due to its medicinal properties. Research has demonstrated that curcumin is a potent anti-inflammatory agent(natural pain killer), potent Anti-oxidant (1000 times more ORAC value than Green Tea), reduce oxidative stress, lowers LDL- cholesterol, anti-obesity, hepatoprotective, neuroprotective, cardio protective and ant carcinogenic (anti-cancer agent).
Curcumin has been shown to reduce the transformation proliferation and spread of tumors and it achieves this through regulation of transcription factors, inflammatory cytokines, growth factors, protein kinases and other enzymes. Moreover, curcumin has the ability to kill cancer cells while leaving healthy cells unharmed.
3. What is difference between curcumin vs Turmeric?
Curcumin is a naturally occurring chemical compound that is found in the spice turmeric. The two words are sometimes used interchangeably, but the technical difference between the two is that turmeric is the yellowish powder used to flavour foods, while curcumin is a chemical contained within turmeric which is responsible for health benefits. A turmeric root typically contains about 2 to 5% of curcumin.
4. What are limitations of native curcumin?
Poor absorption: The major limitations of native curcumin is water insolubility (not soluble in water), thus by low absorption and bioavailability in the body.
5. Why water soluble curcumin is preferred over native curcumin?
● Water soluble curcumin gives better absorption and thus by more bioavailability in the body.
● Reduced Dose is possible
● More consumer compliance
6. What is C-AQUASOL™?
C-AQUASOL™ is an innovative complete clear, water soluble Curcumin liquid developed by Medclear Healthcare Pvt Ltd by using our innovative proprietary patent pending novel MED-SD-SOL™ platform technology. C-AQUASOL™ contains minimum 5% w/w curcuminoids found naturally in turmeric.
7. What is MED-SD-SOL™ platform technology?
MED-SD-SOL™ is a novel unique patent pending technology that converts hydrophobic, water insoluble curcumin (native powder form) into water soluble curcumin in liquid form to enhance absorption in the body and thus by bioavailability.
8. Why C-AQUASOL™ is world’s best optimized curcumin form than other market products?
C-AQUASOL™ is water soluble curcumin in liquid form which facilitate more absorption and thus by more bioavailability in the body. C-AQUASOL™ contains curcumin in an amorphous form, water soluble form (crystalline form of native curcumin is converted to amorphous form by MED-SD-SOL technology) which facilitate more absorption in the body and thus by more bioavailability.
C-AQUASOL™ is Free of: Nano Form, liposomal form, black pepper extract (Piperine), alcohol and other organic solvents unlike other existing curcumin products in the market. Being liquid form and great taste, more consumer compliance compared to powder, tablet and capsule form. As it is water soluble form in liquid state C-AQUASOL™ is easily miscible with any aqueous based formulations or applications.
9. What are health benefits of C-AQUASOL™?
● Powerful Anti-Inflammatory.
● Potent Antioxidant.
● Potent Anti-Arthritis (supports healthy joints).
● Prevents muscle damage and enhance muscle recovery post workout.
● Helps for prevention and amelioration of Diabetes.
● Supports Heart Health & lower risk of heart diseases.
● Support Liver health.
● Helps as Add-on therapy for treatment of bronchial Asthma & Allergic Rhinitis.
● Cancer Fighter.
● Soothes Irritable Bowel Syndrome and IBD (Ulcerative colitis).
● Boost body metabolism and help to burn fat (lose weight).
● Lowers bad cholesterol (LDL) naturally.
● Boosts overall body immunity.
10. Is there any side effects?
No, It is natural product and completely safe
11. What C-AQUASOL™ contains?
Each 1 ml provides Curcuma longa (Haridra) rhizome extract (Std. to 95% curcuminoids) —– 50 mg in water soluble, highly bioavailable form.
12. What are the possible applications with C-AQUASOL™?
● Dietary Supplements (Syrup, Drops, Stick Pack etc.)
● Fortification with food
● Herbal Tea
● Application in pharmaceutical products
● Application in Cosmetics
● Topical Application
Directions for Use:
For Syrup Form: Add 1 or 2 ml in a half glass of cold water, mix well and drink.
Adults: 2 ml once daily (provides water soluble, highly bioavailable curcuminoids —- 100 mg) Storage Condition: Store at room temperature, protect from light.
Presentation: 5 kg and 25 Kg metal drum.
Warning: Do not take if you are pregnant or if you have a history of gallstones or the bile duct obstruction.
For your feedback/queries contact +91 7093580806 or e-mail: email@example.com